12th January 2021
Software development, implementation and transformation projects give rise to some of the most complex disputes in the tech space.
Join Matthew Lavy and Gideon Shirazi for the next online event with the Tech Disputes Network where experienced panellists will answer some of the big questions about these projects and related disputes.
Topics that will be covered include:
• How to see the wood from the trees in the vast numbers of breaches
• When software is defective, and when it is just buggy
• How to put together a project failure claim
• How to deal with quantum
• What key documents you need to get early on
• How to get the best from your experts
• How to manage the vast number of documents in the claim
• What you need to evidence your claim
For help and advice talk to a member of our clerking team. They can advise on the best options for your matter.
Call: +44 (0) 20 7842 5555